It's that your favorite time of year again for everything fun and festive and scream Christmas cheer. So grab a cup of hot cocoa and your favorite holiday fabrics and sew up a few of these fantastic Christmas Sewing Projects. I've gathered together a great list of things to sew for Christmas that has all your holiday needs covered. These adorable Christmas Sewing Crafts make for great decor as well as for some wonderful handmade holiday gifts to give.
Most of these projects are Simple Sewing Projects along with a few that will take a little longer to sew but are such beautiful projects and will be treasured heirlooms for years to come. Many are free projects and patterns with some great inspiration but a few are paid patterns that were just too good to leave out of any list of Christmas Sewing Ideas.
Simple Christmas Sewing Projects
Here are a few other Christmas Sewing Projects and Crafty Ideas:
- Oh Deer Christmas Onesie with a Free Cut File
- Make a scrappy Christmas Dresden Plate Pillow with your favorite holiday fabric scraps.
- The Free Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern would look stunning in red and green.
- I've been dying to make a holiday version of the Nordic Crossing Quilt Pattern.
- Christmas Baby Hats would be an adorable gift to make for someone new to the world.
Still, looking for Holiday fabric? One of my favorite places to find beautiful custom bundles is Cottoneer Fabrics as well as Etsy, where you can find all the fun Christmas and Holiday prints from Michael Miller.
What are your favorite things to sew for the Holidays? Do you love simple handmade Christmas Gifts to Sew or Heirloom Christmas Quilts? Comment below to let me know your favorite sewing projects on the list.