Laying out all the colors of this vibrant scrappy version was so fun as I watched all the beautiful fabrics come together. The fabrics in this version of the quilt is by Sonata by Amy Sinibaldi combined with solids. The coordinating solids bundle is from Cottoneer Fabrics. After this week all we will need to do is sew all the rows together and you will have your gorgeous new quilt!
Nordic Crossing Quilt Along
Dates: January 8 – February 26
Duration: 8 Weeks
Quilt Size: 48″ x 48″ but you are welcome to make any size you would like
Get the Nordic Crossing Quilt Kit from Cottoneer Fabrics
- Week One: Gather and cut fabrics, Make your first block or a test block
- Week Two: Make 8 Square in a Square Blocks
- Week Three: Make 8 Square in a Square Blocks
- Week Four: Make 9 Plus Blocks
- Week Five: Make 32 Flying Geese Blocks
- Week Six: Make 32 Flying Geese Blocks
- Week Seven: Piece together rows
- Week Eight: Sew together rows. Quilt or send out for quilting.
HOW TO FOLLOW ALONG:
- Follow along on Instagram using the hashtag #nordiccrossingquilt or join the facebook group.
- RSVP (below) for the Quilt Along
- A new blog post and video will be up each Monday of the quilt along.
SUPPLIES NEEDED:Nordic Crossing PDF PatternNordic Crossing Quilt Kit or Fabric Requirements Below:
WEEKLY PRIZESThere will be some great weekly prizes totaling over a $500 value along the way for the participants who post to the #nordiccrossingquilt hashtag on Instagram. Be sure to check out the sponsors below!
- Piece blocks into rows.
- Remember to use the hashtag #nordiccrossingquilt on intagram.