NORDIC CROSSING QUILT ALONGDates: January 8 – February 26 Duration: 8 Weeks Quilt Size: 48″ x 48″ but you are welcome to make any size you would like Get the Nordic Crossing Quilt Kit from Cottoneer Fabrics
- Week One: Gather and cut fabrics, Make your first block or a test block
- Week Two: Make 8 Square in a Square Blocks
- Week Three: Make 8 Square in a Square Blocks
- Week Four: Make 9 Plus Blocks
- Week Five: Make 32 Flying Geese Blocks
- Week Six: Make 32 Flying Geese Blocks
- Week Seven: Piece together rows
- Week Eight: Sew together rows. Quilt or send out for quilting.
HOW TO FOLLOW ALONG:
- Follow along on Instagram using the hashtag #nordiccrossingquilt or join the facebook group.
- RSVP (below) for the Quilt Along
- A new blog post and video will be up each Monday of the quilt along.
SUPPLIES NEEDED:Nordic Crossing PDF Pattern Nordic Crossing Quilt Kit or Fabric Requirements Below:
WEEKLY PRIZESThere will be some great weekly prizes totalling over a $500 value along the way for the participants who post to the #nordiccrossingquilt hashtag on Instagram. Be sure to check out the sponsors below!
- Cut out your fabrics if you haven’t already.
- Make 8 blocks
- Remember to use the hashtag #nordiccrossingquilt on intagram.