Summer is almost here and this week it's all about everything sunshine and yellow! Check out all the yellow color DIY inspiration below! And don't forget to enter the block party!
DIY sunshine in my pocket cut files
DIY Belle Dress from a men's shirt
DIY LEGO head storage containers
DIY flexi-back dress with elastic panel tutorial
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Hey ya'll its Shelly from Coral + Co. I am recently new to the block party and am having a great time seeing all your craft link ups! I love all things crafty and sewing. Here are a few things that I have been doing lately.
DIY T-shirt dress tutorial | Popsicle stick planter | Unicorn Yoga T-shirt | Pom Pom Trim Napkin Tutorial
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Yellow DIY Inspiration image above!
Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=780380 mode=1]
What do you think?