This week is all about DIY Mermaids, Unicorns, and Magical Beasts. Mermaids and unicorns have definitely been trending this year and there are so many beautifully inspired craft projects and recipes out there that really bring on the magical fun. Check out some really awesome DIY mermaids, unicorns, and magical beasts posts below.
- DIY Unicorns Yoga Tank Tops
- Mermaid Cake
- Unicorn Ice Cream
- Unicorn Cupcake
- DIY Unicorn Headband
- DIY Color Block Wall
- Mermaid Tote Bag
- Mermaid Cookie Pops
- Mermaid Pants Tutorial
- DIY Hooded Unicorn Blanket
- Paper Plate Rainbow
- DIY Flutterby Equestria Costume
- Mermaid Hair Don't Care Rash Guard
- Gnome Craft Ideas
- DIY Mermaid Bath Bomb
- Unicorn Inspired Color Block Wall Art
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Hey ya'll its Shelly from Coral + Co. I am recently new to the block party and am having a great time seeing all your craft link ups! I love all things crafty and sewing. Here are a few things that I have been doing lately.
Now it’s time for the party!
We’d love it if you pinned the DIY Mermaids, Unicorns, and Magical Beasts image above!
Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=789037 mode=1]