I am a sucker for scrap busting projects and diy ideas! Its such a fun to most out of all the small pieces of fabric.
I am a fabric hoarder through and through. But I confess that I often buy bolts of fabric. Even still, with loads of fabric I find that I have really hard time throwing away even the little scraps!
Thankfully there are so many awesome uses for fabric scraps and here are a bunch of fun ideas from our recent block parties!
Play Stuffed Camera | Scrappy Headbands | Altoids Tin Play Set | Diapers and Wipes Case
Fabric Wrapped Bracelets | Lavender Sachets | Emroidered Bookmarks | Reusable Snack Pouches
Easy Zipper Pouches | Fluffy Flip Flops | Retro Mason Jar Hoop | Hustle Hoodie
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today!
Here are a few of my posts that have been really popular lately:
Best Guacamole Recipe EVER | Hogwarts Swim Shorts | Books to Read by the Pool
Okay, now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Scrap Crafts Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=785807 mode=1]
What do you think?