I am a sucker for scrap busting projects and diy ideas! Its such a fun to most out of all the small pieces of fabric.
I am a fabric hoarder through and through. But I confess that I often buy bolts of fabric. Even still, with loads of fabric I find that I have really hard time throwing away even the little scraps!
Thankfully there are so many awesome uses for fabric scraps and here are a bunch of fun ideas from our recent block parties!
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today!
Here are a few of my posts that have been really popular lately:
Okay, now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Scrap Crafts Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!