Easy homemade valentines are my favorite! I love making up some fun and unique valentines with my kids and they love handing them out to their classmates. Because we love it so much, we do it every single year. So here are lots of fun and easy homemade valentine ideas to make up this year for your kids.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Like I said before, I love making homemade valentines with my kids, so I have lots that I have done in the past. You can see all of those here. Here are a few of my favorite ones.
* Nintendo Controller * Pikachu * Play Dough * Creeper *
Now it’s time for the party!
We’d love it if you pinned the Homemade Valentines image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
What do you think?