Halloween is in just a little over a month and if you are a DIY-er, it is time to start thinking about costumes. We have you covered with 25+ costumes that you can DIY!
DIY Bird Costume
Little House on the Prarie Costume
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Debra again from Housewife Eclectic
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the DIY Costume image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=799311 mode=1]
What do you think?