It is apple season!! Apples are one of my favorite fruits and now that I live in Washington, I especially love apples! There is nothing better than going and picking a fresh honeycrisp apple off of a tree in the fall, yum! Since it's apple season, I decided that we needed to share some amazing and easy apple recipes for the block party. Warning, your mouth might start to drool!
Cheese Eggplant Apple Quesadillas
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Like I said before, I love apples! Check out some of the yummy apple recipes I have made!
Now it’s time for the party!
We’d love it if you pinned the Apple Recipes image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=798477 mode=1]
What do you think?