Amazon Prime Day is basically like Christmas in July. They have amazing sales on tons of items and sell more on that day than they do even on Black Friday. And every year that goes by it becomes an even bigger event. There are even some great deals for people who like to sew and craft.
To get started you have to be a member of Amazon Prime to save on Amazon Prime Day deals. If you are not already you can sign up for a free trial membership. I have been a member for years and I definitely think it is worth it. Here are some of the benefits of being an Amazon Prime Member:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.
- Prime Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Video.
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Music.
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive for you and the members of your Family Vault. For more information, go to About Prime Photos.
There are so many more but these are my favorites!
Sign up for a Free Trial Amazon Prime Membership so you can take advantage of all the sewing and crafting deals!
Prime Day Sewing and Crafting Deals
Prime Day is bananas with the number of deals to be had. Lots of them will sell out before the day is over so be sure to check out the discounts early in the day.
To see the prices you will have to be logged in with your Amazon Prime account. You can sign up for a Free Trial Membership to take advantage.
If you are new to sewing Craftsy offers some great classes to start using your new machine. Sew Confidential will teach you all the things you need to know to get started. And if you are ready to buy a serger but aren’t sure how to use it the Beginner Serger class is a great way to start serging confidently.
I will update the Prime Day sales list as soon as the sale is live. Also, you can shop all the Prime Day Arts and Crafts Deals here
Lightning Deals on Amazon
Brother Serger 1034DX
Cricut Explore Air 2
Singer Futura XL-580 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
Heat Transfer Vinyl Glitter
Transfer Paper Tape Roll
Brother Printer – For printing patterns
Here are some of my favorite sewing things to shop on Amazon:
- Brother XM2701 – a great budget-friendly machine that will do just about anything you need.
- Brother 1032DX 3/4 Serger – This is probably the most sold serger on the market and with good reason. It is a workhorse and won’t break the bank. I personally use this one and love it!
- Izo White Cone Serger Thread – For all the sewing you will be doing with your new serger.
- Wonder Clips – these bad boys make pins nearly obsolete.
- Schmetz Univeral Needles – the only brand of needles you should ever buy.
- Thermoweb Spray and Bond – Great for basting.
- Omnigrid Square Ruler – This one is da bomb.
- Frixion Erasable Gel Pens – These pens are marking magic for people who sew.
- Clover Mini Iron – So nice from pressing open seams.
- Dritz Washaway Wonder Tape – bastes all kinds of things in place and washes away.
- 3 Tier Rolling Cart – This is a great cart for stashing all your often used supplies.
- Fiskars 8″ Shears – So useful for trimming seams.
- Mary Ellen’s Best Press – the best starch to use for sewing and quilting.
- Quilters Dream Batting – This is just an amazing quality batting and a dream to sew with.
- Art Bin Thread Box – This is a great way to keep dust off your thread.