Teacher appreciation week is coming up and it is a great time to show the teachers the love that they deserve. They put so much time and energy into their jobs and the kids they teach. If you need some great teacher gift ideas, check out these last-minute teacher appreciation gift ideas that were linked last week in the linky party.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
I love giving gifts to my kids' teachers, here are my favorite ones that I have made in the past years.
* Erase Marker Printable * Crayon Printable * Jar and Starburst * Smarties * Crayon Monogram *
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Teacher Gifts image above!
Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=777967 mode=1]
What do you think?