Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today!
Fall has finally hit here in Ut and I am loving it! I LOVE all things Halloween and of course all things costumes. If you (or anyone you know) will be tackling costume making this Halloween I've got loads of costume making tips and tutorials you'll have to check out. For years now I've made close to 500 costumes each fall, so you might say I know a thing or two about costume making 😉
Thanks for joining us for this Block Party!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Treats Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
[inlinkz_linkup id=801430 mode=1]