13+ Easy Free Baby Quilt Patterns to Sew! Baby quilts are the best! They are adorable and come together so quickly. Here are some absolutely charming Free Baby Quilt Patterns to sew! Do you have a favorite?
You might also like:
Easy Free Baby Quilt Patterns!
- Four Square Baby Quilt Pattern – this free baby quilt pattern is a take on the old kids game foursquare and can be used easily with charm packs. It is perfect for big prints as well as bold colors. You might also like this easy charm square quilt pattern.
- Simple Squares Baby Quilt Pattern – this baby quilt pattern is perfect for the beginner quilter. This pattern is fat quarter friendly and uses an easy shortcut to piece the strips.
- Lattice baby quilt pattern – this baby quilt is perfect for using charm squares or your favorite scrap fabric to make this free baby quilt pattern.
- Pink Hourglass Baby Quilt Pattern – this adorable free baby quilt pattern comes together easily and can be made with a layer cake or out of your scrap bin fabrics.
- Turnstile Block Baby Quilt Pattern – This free baby quilt pattern uses half square triangles to make the turnstile block. You can use the shortcut 8 half square triangles at a time to piece it more quickly.
- Zoo Dwellers Baby Quilt Pattern – This is a simple quilt pattern that uses large blocks to make a fun quilt for baby. Using large fabric pieces helps it to come together quickly.
- Going Up Baby Quilt Pattern – mix and match your favorite fabrics to make modern arrow blocks with this free baby quilt pattern.
- Giant Gingham Baby Quilt – make a modern baby quilt out of a classic pattern. This free baby quilt pattern can easily be made with charm packs.
- One hour Baby Quilt – Use scraps or precuts to make this free and easy baby quilt pattern.
- Scrappy Rainbow Baby Quilt Pattern – Grab your scrap bin and dig out scraps of all sizes to make this super easy baby quilt pattern.
- Half Snowball Baby Quilt – This Baby Quilt comes together quickly and easy enough even for a beginner to sew. Use your favorite colors for a coordinated look.
- Deep Blue Sea Baby Quilt – Any Nautical inspired baby room is in need of this adorable blue sea baby quilt.
- Colorful Confetti Baby Quilt – This is a delightful baby quilt that is sure to bring lots of color to babies room.
- Modern Ombré Triangle Baby Quilt – modern mamas this is the baby quilt pattern for you. Any minimalist color scheme will look fantastic with this quilt.
15. Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern – This modern baby quilt pattern is minimal and bold and is perfect for the gender-neutral nursey or the modern momma.
16. Baby Steps Quilt Pattern – This fat quarter friendly baby quilt pattern from Wren Collective has a modern aesthetic and is a fast sew.
17. This super charming patchwork quilt from Flamingo Toes is simply adorable and comes together really fast.
18. The Ribbons and Bows Baby Quilt is the perfect pattern for framing a fabric panel or appliqué center. It comes together quickly and is a sweet little baby quilt.
19. Punchlines is another beautiful quilt pattern from Wren-Collective. This one is so simple and elegant.
20. A Cheater Quilt – Skip the piecing and use a pre-printed fabric panel to make a super fast cheater quilt.
You also might like:
- 50+ Beginner Quilt Patterns
- 25+ Half Square Triangle Quilt Patterns
- 13+ FREE Triangle Quilt Patterns for Beginners
- 15+ FREE Baby Hat Sewing Patterns
binance eth pool
Saturday 13th of August 2022
binance eth pool
13+ Free Baby Quilt Patterns to Sew - Charming Baby Quilt Patterns
Friday 10th of September 2021
I love the designs (I think), but there are way too many pop-ups and videos/ads distracting! I couldn't really look at this more than a few seconds. Mayve there is a way to load it without all that?
Saturday 13th of February 2021
I recently took a survey on quilting as a hobby sponsored by major quilting brands and listed your blog as my favorite. I also made twin girl quilts using your pattern. https://quiltsby.me/projects/Audioadi/quilts-for-twin-girls Thanks for all your awesome blog posts. AG
Tuesday 26th of January 2021
I would like to thank you for the efforts you've pput in writing this site. I resally hope to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities haas motivated me too get my own blog now ;)
Feeel free to surf to myy blog post ... 6 month old sleep
Sunday 16th of August 2020
I am struggling to get any of the instructions to pull up at all?
Thursday 20th of August 2020
You will need to follow the link to each post.